Friday, January 3, 2014

It's Simple and Unique

It's Simple and Unique

I'm gonna share my message,
It's simple and unique.
I'm gonna share it in the synagogue
and with the people on the street!

And when we get the chance,
to say a prayer or two,
we'll gladly thank the Father
for all we've been asked to do!

So we'll happily go with a smile,
spread from ear to ear.
To share about the gospel,
together we'll raise a cheer!

Two by two we'll wonder
with faith in God so true.
For God so loved the world,
He gave this message here to you.

~Sister Janel A. Lewis



As missionnaires for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, we have the opportunity to meet SO many people! We learn about different traditions and cultures! It's exciting to live in a new place and see new things, but that's not even the reason we serve missions! 

The reason I am serving a mission is because I love my Savior, Jesus Christ! Like everyone else on earth, I've had my own personal challenges and trials. They've been difficult and hard. I've even felt like giving up a time or two. The one thing that truly brings me the most peace, is my realationship with my Father in Heaven, and my knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

That is why I'm serving a mission. I know that the message we missionaries share is true. It is for everyone. It truly brings the most comfort and joy! The next time you see missionaries, I encourage you to stop and wave a friendly hello! Our purpose is to serve our Savior. We would love to serve you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment