Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hay-day Headache!




Sometimes I find my mind wandering off in all sorts of directions. I'm sure you can relate. I've discovered that my mind is constantly flowing like a river. Every once in a while, my imagination will take hold upon what was simply a passive thought and turn it into a new jumble of crazy thoughts! When this happens, it's nice to just take a step back and see things clearly. It's comforting to know that those outrageous thoughts, in actuality, are not truth! Satan is the father of all lies. We must pay attention to our thoughts, because our thoughts essentially turn into action! 

http://blog.dothegreenthing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hay-bails-013.jpg
Hay-day Headache!

Satan's having a hay-day,
he's dancing around inside.
All these thoughts of negativity,
are pounding around, all lies!

The whisperings and wary confusion
can't compare, there's no disillusion,
to the peace and truthful solution,
It brings me to this conclusion;

When Satan's having a hay-day,
when there's banging pots and pans,
To quiet all the clatter,
I need to bow my head and clasp my hands.

When opposition is tight in line,
God the Father of all mankind,
Calms the conjured storms
of my silly mind. 

~ Sister Janel A. Lewis 



I love the sweet peace that comes with prayer. I know that if we continually turn to our Father in Heaven for guidance and direction, we will not be deceived by the adversary. We all have the freedom to choose





.

No comments:

Post a Comment